To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Loudon, TN 37774
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
 CI003 - Engineer, Manufacturing in Loudon, TN
Real Alloy Recycling Inc. • Loudon, TN
Posted 26 days ago
Real Alloy is currently seeking a talented individual with the capability and determination to enhance our Manufacturing organization. We will provide high-potential employees with a diverse set of experiences through challenging rotational assignments and technical and leadership training opportunities and mentorship. He/She will work side-by-side with the management staff and associates to identify and correct inefficiencies and determine the best ways to improve operations while learning and improving personal skills.
Our program provides a great deal of opportunity and professional development for the participants. Access to leadership development programs will enable participants to work in rotational assignments, in addition to cross-business roles. Candidates will be exposed to a variety of strategic projects and initiatives centered on Operational Excellence. Participants will be well-positioned to succeed for career growth within Real Alloy, as a result of the broad experience, mentoring, educational opportunities and strong network established during the program.
Typical Rotations (responsibilities)
- Provide technical support to a production area. The engineer’s activities may include improving an existing manufacturing process by increasing recovery, quality, or equipment utilization; or aiding in short-term process or day to day production activities.
- Implement capital projects to build new or improve existing facilities. Responsibilities include reviewing basic data, developing project justification and scopes, coordinating design, and managing project construction.
- Supervise a group of associates on a production area. Responsibilities include promote and require safe work behaviors, manage assignments and mentor associates to maximize production results, maintain quality and attain output requirements.
- Improve availability and reliability on a specific production equipment. The activities may include developing reliability strategies for this equipment based on performance data, optimizing maintenance resource utilization based on cost vs. budget, uptime, reactive vs. preventative maintenance, and working with engineering to develop solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect operation
- Resolved internal and external quality complaints, lead root cause analysis, implement countermeasures. Develop solutions to processing problems, equipment and reliability issues
- Establish and modify operational methods and processes by recommending changes in practices, equipment and procedures. In order to improve safety, production, and/or reliability.
- Develop strategic thinking skills while assist the plant leadership team in developing annual A3s that support the corporate strategies
- Leverage communication skills to ensure associates contribute to and own process upgrades
- Provide event follow-up to monitor the progress of planned improvement implementation to assure timely action, appropriate management support, and achievement of expected benefits
- Use technical skills to develop engineered solutions that promote employee safety and improve equipment efficiency and eliminate waste by Coaching and developing a problem-solving culture at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical or Metallurgic Engineering preferred.
- Relocation during the program may be required.
- Commitment to complete a minimum of three assignments lasting at least 2 – 3 years
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills and organization skills.Must be able to prepare and deliver presentations regarding project results.
- Proven ability to contribute to a winning high-performance team; High energy, data driven, and results oriented.
- Strong self-drive
- Curiosity and eagerness to continuously learn and develop
- Appetite for trouble-shooting and process improvements
- Willingness to travel approximately 10% of the time.
- Working knowledge of aluminum processes is a plus.
At this time, Real Alloy cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.