To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322
- Christopher Hall
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Patient Service Representative
Healthcare Support • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Bilingual Patient Service Representative looking a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Can you start a new position immediately? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Bilingual Patient Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Cover phone system
- Handle registration and scheduling patient appointments
- Insurance verification
- Transfer calls to appropriate departments
- Cross train for patient check-in
- Other duties as assigned
Bilingual Patient Service Representative Requirements:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Bilingual in Spanish
- 1+ years of experience in a physician’s office handling high volume calls
- EMR experience
- Experience w/ patient registration, scheduling, and insurance verification
- Must have GREAT communication skills – will be on the phones for most of the day
Shift: M-F 8a-5pm – can vary until 6pm, must be flexible
Bilingual Patient Service Representative Opportunity:
- Competitive salary: ($13+/hr based on experience)
- Assignment: Right to hire, unlimited growth
- Additional benefits: Health, dental, life insurance benefits and weekly pay
Interested in being considered?
Only if you meet the minimum requirements, then please apply to this Bilingual Patient Service Representative position, please click on the apply now button or email your updated resume directly to Chris Hall at