To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dayton, OH 45415
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Radiation Therapist - PRN
Dayton Physicians Network • Dayton, OH
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Radiation Therapist (RTT) PRN
Dayton Physicians is looking for a PRN Radiation Therapist float for our Radiation Oncology offices in Troy, Greenville, and Englewood OH!
The Radiation Therapist float position provides accurate radiation treatment as prescribed by the physicians and documents patient’s daily statistical information.
- Dayton Physicians offers a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, and 401k)
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive wages
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates and delivers on a daily basis the prescribed planned course of radiation therapy with minimal supervision;
- Positions patient according to prescription using where applicable bite block, body cast or any special device needed to ensure accurate daily delivery of treatment;
- Reports unusual reactions and events, withholding treatment until clarified by the physician;
- Checks daily treatment record for special instructions or procedural changes, e.g., makes sure conedown appointments are made and be alert of prescription changes;
- When required, assists dosimetrist with treatment procedures required on the equipment;
- Assists in the explanation of procedures and means of communication to patients;
- Documents treatment provided accurately, concisely, and legibly;
- Verifies charts for appropriate documentation;
- Checks chart for prescription with MD’s signature, patient ID, signed consent form, not to exceed three times without physics check;
- Maintains accurate treatment records of daily tumor dose or physician billing;
- Takes photographs of set-ups when applicable;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and/ Experience:
- Ohio Department of Health Radiologic license and current ARRT license is required;
- Requires a High school diploma and Graduate of AMA approved school in radiation therapy;
- Requires 2-3 years previous Radiation Therapy Technician experience.
- CPR certification required