- Support both external and internal clients utilizing both email and the phone.
- Help complete the requests of suppliers, carriers, and customers.
- Help in ensuring the accuracy of load information within the customized software systems of the company.
- Audit load information.
- Provide shipment information and track shipments if items happened to be delayed, in route, etc.
- Follow up with customers, suppliers, and carriers.
- Complete data entry projects.
- Help in completing various administrative duties (answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, etc.)
- $15-16 an hour.
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- 90-day virtual onboarding program which will help you learn more about the company and the industry and ensure proficiency in the systems and process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the internet.
An ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Top-notch communication skills.
Pay attention to detail and accuracy.
Scheduling (Project Management)