To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Industry, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Regional Accountant
Arconic • Industry, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 5 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Arconic Fastening Systems is seeking a Senior Regional Accountant. This is an opportunity to grow your career at a large, international aerospace company. The position includes competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), a 401k matching program, and paid holidays and vacation. This position is located at our aerospace manufacturing facility in City of Industry, CA.
Arconic Fastening Systems (AFS) holds the number one global position in aerospace fastening systems, and we’re the North American leader in commercial transportation fasteners. Our high-tech, multi-material fastening systems are found nose to tail on aircraft and aero engines. Our products are also critical components of industrial gas turbines, automobiles, commercial transportation vehicles, and construction and industrial equipment. Headquartered in Torrance, CA; we employ over 6,000 people in 11 countries at 32 locations. AFS is a business unit of Arconic (NYSE:ARNC).
- Provide support to multiple sites across US Aerospace
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information
- Establish, modify and co-ordinate implementation of SOX-compliant accounting practices
- Assist with monthly forecast, planning and budgeting as needed
- Assist plant controllers with general accounting functions such as month end closing, financial reporting and inter-company accounting
- Assist with preparation of Business review packages
- Assist in monitoring and managing day-to-day cost accounting functions including raw materials, work-in-process, finished goods inventory management and variance analysis
- Fixed asset management, monitoring and supporting non-financial departments with financial justification for capital projects
- Provide financial support and analysis to deliver QAD development
- Perform a monthly testing of internal controls (ASATs) to maintain internal controls and to ensure that the location follows internal audits and headquarters' policies and procedures. Prepare and analyze monthly financial reports as required by corporate headquarters.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and systematic approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical ability
- Demonstrate leadership and ownership of tasks/projects
- Excellent computer skills including a high degree of skill in Excel and PowerPoint; exposure to ERP systems desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years' Accounting / General ledger experience.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Master’s degree
- Certified Public Accountant
Knowledge of QAD software
Job ID: 18002943
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.