Tague Lumber is looking for sales professionals with experience in lumber and building materials.
If you have experience in the following areas, we would like to speak with you:
Tague Lumber has been in business since 1908 with locations in Philadelphia, Media, Phoenixville, Malvern, Kennett Square, Doylestown, and Oaks. We currently have five lumber yards, two showrooms, a custom mill, a production door shop, and a commercial door frame and hardware location. At Tague, we are not only dedicated to helping our customers with their building projects; we help our employees build their careers.
Our beautiful showroom in Doylestown features stunning displays of kitchens, baths, windows, doors, moulding & millwork, decking, and hardware.
A Tague Lumber Sales Representative will work cooperatively with their sales teams to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers by providing superior customer service
- Act as a point of contact by supplying advice and information on products, estimates, and delivery schedule
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability, or specifications
- Increase sales and average order size by cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, and offering promotional sale items
- Educate customers about the terminology, features, and benefits of products to improve product-related sales and customer satisfaction
- Remain current on consumer preferences, changes in local codes, and product developments by attending sales meetings, vendor training, trade shows, or reading trade journals
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid telemedicine
- 401K with Match and profit-sharing
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid vacation days, sick days, and holidays
- Year-end bonuses
- Wellness Program that includes health coaching, smoking cessation, quarterly wellness challenges, yearly biometric screenings, and more!
- Employee discount
Apply online (taguelumber.com) or at one of our locations (Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm):
- Tague Lumber of Doylestown / Plumsteadville: 6100 Easton Rd, PO Box 751, Plumsteadville, PA 18949
- Tague Lumber of Kennett Square: 475 McFarlan Rd, Kennett Square, PA 19348
- Tague Lumber of Media: 325 Media Station Rd, Media, PA 19063
- Tague Lumber of Philadelphia: 560 East High St, Philadelphia, PA 19144
- Tague Lumber of Phoenixville: 405 Bridge St, Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Premier Door, Frame, and Hardware of Malvern: 7 Lee Blvd, Malvern, PA 19355
- Previous knowledge and experience in the building materials industry
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Use rulers, read blueprints, and understand construction practice
- Quickly and thoroughly learn product information and technical concepts
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work with team members from all company departments
- Pass a background check, physical, and drug screening
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills