Supports accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements and maintaining data within the financial/accounting system. Processes and codes billing and payroll. Prepares and verifies financial reports. Performs general bookkeeping tasks as needed. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position. Position requires assisting in invoice processing.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Financial software, attention to detail, PC proficiency, typing
CDMS (TRAC) Administrator Roles Serve as Owner representative and interface daily
with Contractor's timekeeping/invoicing staff to ensure timely payment and smooth
operation of the CDMS invoicing operation.
1) Run CDMS Reports to verify all is correct and complete;
a. Labor Rates by Contract
b. Labor Agreement Other Cost
c. Material Rates by Contract
d. Equipment Rates by Contract
2) Ensure all Workers are showing in CDMS
3) Assign worker an agreement/skill code
4) Assign worker a schedule
5) Assign auto allocations and create templates (where applicable)
Step 1 is a one-time set up item that will only require updating as the agreement is
updated. Steps 2-5 will need to be completed for any new worker to the contractor
Daily Timekeeping Tasks:
- Obtain and review field sheet (timesheets) contrasting with CDMS
- Calc-Net Resources
- Perform override request to reconcile correct billable labor hours
- Reprocess rejected overrides
- Perform labor allocations
- Review "Not Allocated Report - Labor"
- Review all Labor Allocations
- Accept Labor Allocations
- Review "Not Accepted Report - Labor "
- Add Material Activity
- Allocate added Material
- Review "Not Allocated Report - Material"
- Review all Material Allocations
- Accept added/allocated Material
- Review "Not Accepted Report - Material"
- Assign Equipment needed to Agreement and make "On-Site" or "Active"
- Add Equipment Activity/Hours - based on actual hours used (be sure to take into consideration - lunch periods, the employee's hours utilizing the equip.)
- Allocate Equipment
- Review "Not Allocated Report - Equipment"
- Review all Equipment Allocations
- Accept allocated Equipment
- Review "Not Accepted Report - Equipment" **REMEMBER Equipment MUST be done in Date Order!! **
- Review "Rejected Allocations" report and adjust
- Review Project Management and ensure correct Area ID's have been allocated to
- Use Cost Summary reports to reconcile with field sheets/timesheets
- Monitor PO Overruns with report "Purchase Orders approved vs. Spent"
- Set Up New Workers a. Skill Code b. Schedule c. Group (if applicable)
- Run "SES Status Report" after the weekly download, and reconcile SES Rejections
- Run Vendor Reconciliation Reports (After Weekly Download)
- Use Cost Summary Reports to ensure correctly billed/calculated hours (Weekly)
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)