Alluvion is currently hiring for a Call Center Manager for our client in Cincinnati, OH. The Customer Service Manager supervises a team of employees who provides expert service to providers, members and clients who have claims, benefit, and eligibility related questions.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: all of the duties listed below are essential job
functions for which reasonable accommodations will be made. All job requirements listed
indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the
job proficiently. This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties,
responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related
instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations.
• Work with Director to design a high-performing state of the art call center with top notch
first call resolution.
• Participate in the personnel process for call center staff, including, but not limited to
hiring, supervision, coaching, and evaluation of staff performance and identification of
staff training needs.
• Lead staff members in providing the highest quality service which include building group
morale and cohesiveness, managing group processes and achieving team goals.
• Lead Client Advocate Team that performs as a client intake function that is focused on
identifying client needs and resolution
• Improve processes and tools to allow Client Advocates to provide excellent service for
• Responsible for daily call center metrics reporting, including ASA, AHT, abandonment
rate, first call resolution, productivity results.
• Responsible for call center scheduling, forecasting, and workforce management.
• Accountable for ensuring that all service level agreements are successfully met or
exceeded with the clients as well as be accountable for those not related to customer
• Develop standard guidelines to measure success.
• Work hand in hand with account managers to meet client support objectives
• Monitor calls, including listening and joining.
• Perform quality checks and offering feedback
• Serve as an information resource to all members and callers as well as other employees
• Handle escalated calls
• Provide timely and constructive feedback to employees
• Special projects, as needed (testing, implementation of training programs)
• All other duties as assigned
• Regular and reliable attendance is a requirement of this position.
WORK EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
• Experience in the health insurance industry, specifically self-funded preferred
• 5 years of experience in a customer service, claims or billing environment.
• Call Center management experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated increasingly responsible professional experience.
• Currently meet and maintain quality standards
• Possess superior organizational skills and leadership qualities
Update Customer Information
Take Customer Order
Utilize Questioning Skill