To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Freehand Los Angeles • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assists guest with luggage during arrival and departure from The Line Hotel, makes necessary deliveries to and pick up from guest rooms, transports guest and hotel packages and parcels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms. Delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive. Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups. (40%)
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. (20%)
- Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them assistance. (10%).
- Complies with The Line Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in The Guide Line. (10%)
- Promote team work and quality service through harmoniously and professionally working and communicating with co-workers, supervisors and other departments. (10%)
- Performs shoeshine service; picking up shoes from guest room, cleaning and polishing them and returning them to the guest. (5%)
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include but is not limited to accepting dry cleaning from guest and secure for pick up by Dry Cleaning Company; delivering clean laundry or guest mail/messages, or sundry items to guest rooms, running errands for guests and the hotel that may require local travel off the hotel property and responding to other special requests. (5%)
- Provides a high level of cleanliness in the lobby and luggage storage room.
- Assists guests at the Front Desk.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Door Staff and Valet Staff.