Job ID: 154041
Georgia Masonry Supply, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
- Respond to all types of customer service calls in a timely manner. Diagnose or troubleshoot problems with quick resolution
- Complete detail service reports, as required
- Recommend feasible strategies and tactics to significantly improve business performance
- Work with sales team to identify market needs and opportunities
- Access a variety of construction lead generation services to identify projects meeting search criteria
- Track projects updates and bid results
- Upload key data into CRM database
- Work with directors and managers to establish plan and budgets
- Coordinate internal and external communication
- Assist with a variety of issues ranging from literature requests, website navigation, photography, etc.
- Represent Oldcastle at trade shows, sales presentations, key contract meetings, and other associated engagements to promote products
- Keep updated and informed of all products, services, and policies
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet critical deadlines
- Occasional pushing/pulling, lifting/carrying of items weighing up to 50 lbs
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Georgia Masonry Supply, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
User Interface Design
Search (Computer Science)