Excel Partners is currently seeking full-time Recruiters to join our very successful staffing divisions in Norwalk, CT. You must have the ability and desire to learn about the staffing industry and have a desire to manage a team in the future. This position is for a career minded individual that wants to advance their career to a six-figure level with hard work and dedication. The successful candidate will be required to take the Certified Staffing Professional test within one year of hire date.
We offer a wide variety of benefits including:
- 100% paid Medical and Dental Premiums
- Long Term Disability
- 401K with a company match
- 10+ paid holidays
- PTO Days (25 days off after completing 5 full years)
- Company training
- Manage relationships with hiring managers; build credibility with clients via seamless execution of search mandates, rigorous attention to detail, and expert advisement around talent acquisition best practices and candidate selection
- Work closely with colleagues on the recruiting team to institutionalize consistent efficacious recruiting processes
- Partner with other internal departments within Excel to optimize all candidates
- Manage high volume search workload via direct sourcing, employee referrals and mining of talent within Excel’s database
- Interview candidates to accurately assess skills, competency and fit within client`s requirements
- Maintain all relevant information in Excel’s database ensuring integrity of reporting data
- Leverage LinkedIn, other social media sites, and personal network to target, attract, and develop passive candidates
- Backup recruiting team, as needed, to provide multiple points of support on any given search mandate to ensure consistent delivery for internal clients
- Manage and initiate reference checks, background checks, and onboarding process for any pending new hires
Excel Partners, an independent recruiting firm located in Norwalk, CT that has supported hundreds of companies and thousands of candidates in Fairfield and Westchester Counties since 1995. Due to growth, we are looking to add two recruiters to our existing team.
- 0-5+ years of experience
- Ideal candidate will have previous client facing experience
- Motivated, self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Resourceful problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 526000
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
As one of the most prestigious and successful recruiting firms in Southern Connecticut and Westchester County, NY, Excel Partners specializes in the employment markets experiencing the greatest demand:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative and Office Support
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Each area of specialization is led by a dedicated team of highly trained recruiting specialists who all have years of experience supplying area companies with outstanding pre-qualified candidates. This high degree of recruiting expertise ultimately saves our clients tremendous amount of time and, as a result, provides them with a high caliber qualified candidate. Our clients range from small privately held companies to Fortune 500 corporations that have different employment needs. Excel Partners fills these needs with permanent, temporary, contract and temporary-to-permanent candidates.
Excel Partner’s reputation for providing exceptional candidates has drawn more and more companies to rely on our services. Our nearly 100 percent retention rate confirms that companies will repeatedly select Excel Partners to “make the right choice” when hiring.
View the full profile