In this position within our Third Party Administrator (TPA), PMA Management Corp., you are responsible for growing a profitable book of selfinsured and unbundled multi line claim and other insurance related risk service business in Michigan and Ohio. You will serve as the primary client liaison ensuring the needs of the brokers and clients are exceeded. This position is also responsible for the direct management of a book of business, with assistance from our Client Service Manager, and supporting the achievement of both individual and departmental sales goals. In addition, the position will be involved in the development of strategic initiatives specific to our clients, brokers and the Sales Team.
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan which supports profitable new business and retention objectives
- Build solid relationships with prospective Third Party Administrator (TPA) services buyers and their distributors throughout the specified territory
- Generate and submit a sufficient flow of qualified new business opportunities through broker and agency visitations, direct solicitations, participation and networking at industry events, and achieving a required new business closing ratio sufficient to meet plan goals
- Submit a sufficient flow of qualified new business opportunities and achieving a required new business closing ratio
- Manage client relationships and achieve a required retention and profitability objective
- Work with support staff and execute the account management action plans
- Manage and execute the sales process from successful prospecting through point of sale and address client issues and concerns, timely, effectively and professionally.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Industry related designations such as AIC, ARM, CPCU are preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years workers compensation and liability claims handling or TPA/claims sales experience
- Knowledge of the workers' compensation and liability TPA marketplace is required as is a demonstrated track record of successful sales
- Ability to travel as required
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2465
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.