Business System analyst
West Des Moines, IA
UST Global® is looking for talented business systems analyst in retirement services (BFSI) domain. The analysis has to work with developers to enhance and maintain an existing application and will be working with one of the leading providers in the US. The ideal candidate should have the ability to ensure the availability of the application and the working of all the functionalities, and quickly understand the business. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and knowhow to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team. The ideal candidate must act creatively to develop user stories by interacting with business users for better understanding of the developers. Account for others' developmental activities; assisting Project Manager in day-to-day project execution.
• Work on a new and growing Agile focused team on application maintenance and support.
• Contribute in all SDLC phases to design, develop and maintain the application
• Responsible for gathering requirements as stories and prioritizing the stories to aid in prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface or service layers.
• Collaborate with team to create technical solution, artifacts, work products and presentations of solution with the customer.
• Review functional and technical requirements, raising potential issues and participating actively in design discussions
• Collaborating with customers and production management teams to identify opportunities that can be exploited through great software features. Work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, technical leads, developers, and another client stakeholder.
• Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability, and the use of best practices.
• Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design, architecture, and development.
• Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features
• 4+ years of experience as business systems analyst
• Well versed in writing SQL queries
• Experience in working with contact center applications.
• Must have data mapping experience.
• Very good communication skills
• Understanding of JSON data structures is a plus.
• Ability to effectively liaise with business and IT and drive timely, successful project outcomes.
• Some background in solution design and architecture
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at the executive level
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Systems Development Life Cycle