To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McDonough, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Operations Leader
DSC Logistics, Inc. • McDonough, GA
Posted 2 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other leading companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP), third-party logistics (3PL) provider and supply chain consultant, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service to customers and facilitating growth and change.
At DSC, we think of ourselves as an extension of our Customers’ companies, of their brands. And, we know that everything depends on our execution. High-performing operations are the foundation of our business and partnerships, establishing our credibility.
Our promise to customers and employees is to uphold high standards of integrity, responsibility and accountability, based on open communication, collaboration and trust. As a values-based organization with roots as a family-founded company, DSC has always been committed to creating a culture of accountability and high ethical standards.
The Customer Operations Leader is responsible for interfacing with the customer to align customer needs and expectations with operational performance across a network of DSC Logistics Centers. The Customer Operations Leader will manage analysts and customer operations representatives and will spend most of the time working with the Logistics Center operations teams to deliver on customer requirements.
Ensure adherence to customer and operational requirements
- Provide regular KPI reporting
- Interface with Inventory Control on overages, shortages and damaged product
- Manage daily customer service support through the team structure
- Ensure effective scheduling, carrier management and yard management
Drive information flow to achieve customer goals and continuous improvement
- Identify and communicate status on key success measures and business trends
- Analyze information and provide insights to customer
- Communicate operations’ needs and challenges to the customer and provide feedback on concerns (load shifts, inbound quality)
- Share leading practices, ideas and issues during internal DSC communications meetings
Manage the DSC Customer Operations team across the network
- Ensure analysts and representatives are delivering results for the customer
- Connect employees to DSC’s and the customer’s business objectives
- Conduct regular team meetings
- Hold employees accountable for performance
Engage daily with the customer on all operational initiatives
- Responsible for day to day communications with the Supply Chain Leader and the customer
- Work with the customer on KPI’s, continuous improvement projects, and to balance workload capacity
- Provide and share data and insights with the customer
Manage all financial activities to ensure proper billing and cost validation
- Support the invoicing process including accessorial tracking and billing research
- Validate customer requests for costs and reasonableness
- Perform/ Participate in Monthly Financial Review
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of operations management experience with a focus on Customer Service
- Business acumen and analytical expertise
- Highly developed skills in leadership, communication and cross functional teamwork
- Understanding of warehousing operations with experience in a distribution and/or manufacturing environment
- Ability to travel 25-50% to assigned Logistics Centers as necessary
- Familiarity with warehouse management systems or Red Prairie WMS is a plus
- Experience managing team members remotely
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to engage with the workforce and leadership teams and create a positive environment and culture
DSC Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is DSC’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.CB12