To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ashburn, VA
- Phone: 919/782-7440
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
System Operations Support Engineer
Volt • Ashburn, VA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a System Operations Support Engineer in the Ashburn Va area. After reading the job info below, if interested, please apply with an updated resume (in Word format).
Demonstrated experience with the following:
- Operational management of mission critical software applications deployed in a cloud architecture
- Operational knowledge of cellular radio systems and/or enterprise Wi-Fi system including network architecture, hardware, spectrum management and operational support
- Experience troubleshooting systems utilizing a variety of inputs including text log files, database entries, Wireshark traces and customer input
- Expert level Linux/Unix command line
- Experience interoperability testing multi-vendor equipment and interfaces
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing technical environment with shifting priorities
- Experience with supporting mission critical software
- Skill and drive to own and solve complex issues with minimal oversight
- Ability and desire to learn and apply new knowledge and engineering concepts as it relates to the business
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills sufficient for direct customer interaction
Additional skills that are preferred:
- Operational knowledge of FCC Part 96 and CBRS systems
- Experience interfacing with SQL databases
- Experience with AWS cloud-based systems and services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with development and customers to ensure that requirements from development are understood and implemented as expected
- Supports provisioning, testing, and troubleshooting of CBRS system
- Interfaces with a ticket tracking system for issues escalated from Tier I support and creates new issues self-identified
- Ability to support periodic “on-call” after hours support
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer