$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Pharmacy Technician, you’ll be responsible for retrieving medication from stock, counting and packaging orders for pharmacist review, maintaining work stations with adequate supplies, removing outdated products from shelves, assisting with inventory replenishment, and maintaining par levels of pre-packaged auxiliary items. Occasionally you may be asked to reach out to patients for customer service calls as well as making inquiries on orders shipped.
Working Schedule: This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work our 8 hour shift schedule during our normal business hours of (6:00am - 3:30pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
- Process and fill prescription orders in preparation for pharmacist verification
- Some packing and shipping of completed prescription orders to patients
- Maintain drug inventory and automated dispensing units
- Replenish work station supplies for filling prescriptions as needed (includes vials, caps, labels, etc.)
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You’ll need to work within multiple computer systems simultaneously as you respond to questions or provide specific medication details / clinical information. It’s a fast paced, high volume environment where our members are counting on us to deliver these important, sometimes life-saving medications in an accurate and efficient manner.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Current State of Washington Pharmacy Technician License (CPhT)
- Experience navigating through Microsoft Excel
- Pharmacy / prescription data entry experience
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Previous experience working in a mail order setting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and cooperation skills
- Competent in basic mathematical equations with different forms of measurements, whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Proficient computer and organizational skills with the ability to focus on workload and achievement of both production and quality objectives
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours with intermittent breaks
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Insurance, customer service, customer service representative, claims, appeals, call center, phone support, dispute resolution, healthcare, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Oputm, OptumRX, pharmacy, pharmacy technician, prescription, RX, Pharm Tech, Licensed Pharm Tech, Pharmacy Clerk, Pharm Clerk, Seattle, hiring immediately, RPO, #HDPBackend, #RPO, sign on bonus, #Red