Front Desk CoordinatorCompensation:
$13.00 to $18.00 hourly
We have a very exciting opportunity at a technology company in Auburn. This role is a Front Desk position. The Front Desk person will be responsible for managing phones, coordinating scheduling, and completing projects. This role is temporary with an opportunity for long term potential.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please send your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
• First point of contact for the office
• Provide general support to visitors
• Open and distribute mail
• Perform word processing, filing, and faxing
• Coordinate purchasing office supplies and equipment
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced office setting
• 1 + years of experience in administrative support roles
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.