Unemployment exhausted? Well our office is still operating at 100% and we’ve retained all staff on payroll during the pandemic.
Home Instead needs you! As a healthcare provider, we are accepting and servicing clients during this crisis, because as you may know our elders are suffering the most.
If you are willing to work on the front line seeking financial gain, if you have been misplaced by other employment, or maybe even looking to have extra income at this time please contact us at
. We need to fill positions quickly and permanently.
Benefits of working with Home Instead
• Health Insurance including vision and dental for Fulltime employees
• Employee discounts - phone bill/accessories: Sprint, Verizon, AT&T
• Referral program. $100 for YOU after your referral works 100 hours
• .25 rate increase after the first 30 days with NO CALL OFFS
• $300 BONUS after working 300 hours
• COMPETITIVE PAY RATES
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Grooming and bathing
• Toileting and incontinence care
• Safety checks
• Meal prep
• Transport to community activities
• Rotating weekends
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly & congenial manner
• Uphold the integrity of seniors and families lives
• Complete Michigan background check
• Possess a valid Driver license or state ID
• Must be at least 19 years of age
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Background Checks
- Congenital Hypothyroidism