Overview & Benefits:
If you are results driven, passionate about serving others, detail oriented and interested in working for a brand that boasts excellence in service, then the Assignment Coordinator position may be an ideal fit for you. As an Assignment Coordinator, you will work in a fast-paced environment and serve as the support function for our sales teams. Your ability to work in a deadline driven environment, along with your passion for service-oriented solutions, will be at the center of every interaction with our internal and external customers.
The Assignment Coordinator will bring value to the sales organization by coordinating and executing the administrative aspects of the sales process. As an Assignment Coordinator, you will serve as a liaison between physician recruiters, support departments, physicians, advanced practitioners, and hospitals. You will use your organizational skills to facilitate the customer experience through the credentialing, licensing, presentation, confirmation, housing, travel and active assignment maintenance process.
What would you do every day as an Assignment Coordinator?
Commit to providing best in class service and results which includes:
- Execute administrative processes that support scheduling physicians into assignments
- Communicate and establish relationships with the credentialing department, sales consultants and providers to track and follow-up on documents needed for credentialing or required for assignments
- Meet daily with sales consultants to prioritize tasks and convey progress
- Partner with sales consultants to initiate and track progress on requested licenses and hospital privileges
- Coordinate necessary housing and travel arrangements required for the physician
- Track and send out applicable correspondence to clients and physician candidates
- Communicate with physicians and hospitals to ensure physicians are properly prepared to start their assignment
- Collect and process time sheets from physicians
- Work with Medical Staff Services to obtain hospital privileges for each assignment
- Assists Client Consultants/Provider Consultants in responding to new inquiries and/or questions from potential clients/doctors
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by quality, turnaround time, efficiency and accuracy
- Bachelors degree. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- High level of customer service and follow through
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional office environment; hospital, clinical or another medical environment preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven time management skills focusing on urgent and overlapping deadlines
- Process a large amount of documentation in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrated researching and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, web-based applications, internet, and database programs (experience with Salesforce and/or credentialing software a plus)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
NOTE: Please note that this role is not remote. Our company has COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines (social distancing) in place to promote a healthy work environment.
- Attention To Detail
- Time Management
- Complex Problem Solving
- Service Orientation