To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Temple, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr PL/SQL Developer
McLane Company • Temple, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Design, estimate, develop, document, and implement well tested solutions that satisfy the requirements of each application development request within the allocated time and budget for each request.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Create documentation when appropriate.
- Provide detailed status updates when needed.
- Log accurate information into the time-tracking system.
- Support all applications.
- Continuously learn new tools, environments and acquire new skills to maintain and enhance job performance.
- Ensure McLane Methodology is followed.
- Ensure requirements and development deliverables match the design specifications.
- Ensure that the test plans match the requirements.
- Ensure that the test results match the test plans.
- Provide high-level and detailed estimates.
- Provide high-level and detailed developer specifications.
- Create an appropriate test environment for the project team to work with and validate the delivered solutions.
- Develop and test solutions using the McLane development tools in the development environment that meet McLane standards.
- Provide the appropriate implementation documentation for installs.
- Manage and execute the system-testing process and UAT process.
- Support the implementation and post-implementation activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must have:
- 5+ years working with PL/SQL, SQL debugging, and PL/SQL optimization.
- 3+ years experience with IBM Mainframe, MVS/TSO COBOL DB2/Stored Procedures, JCL.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Design data Models, work with XML and Large Objects, and work with 3rd party APIs and SQL*Loader
- Database Schema creation and management
- PL/SQL tools like PL/SQL Developer,& Subversion source control systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to work out of the Temple, TX office
- Good communication skills
- Office environment.