To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middletown, NY 10940
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Rep (Medical Test Entry)
mdiNR • Middletown, NY
Posted 1 month ago
The Call Center Rep communicates with customers for the purposes of answering questions, resolving problems, determining ongoing and additional product/service needs, and supporting compliance to physician direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other tasks may be assigned.
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- Communicates with customers via inbound and outbound manual and/or automated calls
- Assesses customer need for additional products/services
- Assesses customer compliance with physician orders
- Answers questions and provides customer education regarding products/services
- Documents calls in computerized record keeping system
- Enters customers orders in computerized system
- Verifies and updates demographic information such as address and telephone number in computerized records
- Responsible for meeting specific performance objectives related to number of calls handled, orders processed, time on call, time entering information in computerized system, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE -
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older
LANGUAGE SKILLS -
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS -
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs
REASONING ABILITY -
- apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time, up to 6 hours continuous and up to 12 hours per day; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; as well as talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to work in excess 10 hours per day and in excess of 60 hours per workweek. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans