User Experience (UX) DesignerCompensation:
$43.54 to $50.41 hourly
Do you consider yourself a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues? Administer you design skills in this User Experience (UX) Designer role through The Creative Group with a cutting edge company in the High Tech - Pharm/Biotech industry. We are seeking someone for a role that will design the overall functionality of exciting products and iterate on that design to ensure a stellar user experience. Additionally, you will originate and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate their results into various sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes as the User Experience (UX) Designer. This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Malvern, Pennsylvania area. experience in candidates should apply as soon as possible!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Working closely with other members of the digital marketing team on the development of new initiatives
- Utilize results from user research and workflow analysis to make riveting experiences for users of a product
- Lending a helping hand to other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
- Focus areas may include content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Partnering with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Building tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Managing usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Bachelor's degree
- Able to use graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio exhibiting UX (wireframes/prototypes/other UX artifacts) and visual design work
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Mastery of design software applications and tools
- Proficient in Web Accessibility and testing tools (e.g. Lighthouse, Google Accessibility Developer Tools)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Computer Aided Design
- If you have strong interpersonal skills, you are probably a good fit for this position
- 3+ years of experience within the digital design/UX industry
- Experience in prototype/mockup software (e.g. Sketch, Balsamiq, Zeplin)
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.