To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10021
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Desktop Support Technician
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 28 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a well-known firm based in New York, New York (NY) that is seeking a Desktop Support Technician. The Desktop Support Technician, Corporate role will serve as a critical member of the IT Technical staff to assist end-users in the design, use, and configuration of company supported desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and remote access. Responsibilities include:
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain desktops (PC and Mac), laptops (PC and Mac), tablets (iPads) and mobile devices (iPhones) for end-users
- Calibrate and setup HP LaserJet, Xerox, and Zebra label printers
- Build and maintain Cisco VoIP phones and employee voicemail system
- Manage provisioning and administration of mobile hardware including iPads and iPhones
- Provide desktop operational support of critical applications such as Oracle and Office 365
- Provide remote assistance as needed to personnel outside of primary work location
- Maintain IT inventory, such as replenishing stock and disposal of equipment and peripherals
- Develop, publish, and adhere to standards, policies, and procedures
- Provide remote and on-site technical support; emergency on-call support as needed
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is required
- 4+ years with Windows networks; knowledge of Cisco networks a plus
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Apple hardware and software
- 3+ years with VMware a plus
- 2+ years with hands-on Cisco VoIP phone knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange server
- Experience with Microsoft Office productivity tools and Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive Mac OS experience with knowledge of El Capitan and Sierra OS
- Experience with software ITSM solutions such as BMC FootPrints and SolarWinds
- Experience with Microsoft Windows update server is a plus
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager a plus
- Experience with configuring VPN solutions (Palo Alto Global Protect) a plus
- Experience with software and hardware asset management a plus
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Casper Suite JSS 9.93
- AirWatch Management Suite
- A candidate must have strong MAC support skills
- Strong documentation and verbal communication skills
- Excellent personal and professional presentation
- Able and willing to perform after hours work as required
- Able to appropriately and effectively interact with senior management
- A team player who goes above and beyond base job responsibilities