To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Campbell, CA
- Josh Overton
- Phone: 4084902156
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Aerotek • Campbell, CA
Posted 29 days ago
We are looking for dynamic, personable individuals to provide outstanding customer service to our clients via phone and email. You will become an expert on our camps (don't worry, we will train you!). As a camp specialist, you will be the main point of contact for our clients to answer questions pertaining to course information, locations, availability and registration. This is a temporary position and the hours and schedule for the role vary and include weekends.
We are passionate about making every client interaction awesome. We value our relationships with our clients and strive to provide them with positive, outrageous service.
- Friendly, outgoing personality and enjoys spending a great deal of time interacting with people via phone and email
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure, and resolve client issues with empathy, tact and patience
- Ability to effectively manage and organize multiple projects and tasks while meeting deadlines
- A team player - we contribute to each other's success through collaboration
- A strong set of professional, service-oriented phone skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent judgment in reading client situations and taking appropriate action
- A demonstrated interest in self-improvement, and a desire for continuous learning
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years customer service, help desk or inside sales experience
- Experience providing customer service and meeting quality standards for services, and receiving evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency with MS Office, as well as proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive, etc.)
- Proficiency with any (or all) of the following is a plus: Salesforce, Desk.com, Avaya phone systems
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is a big plus
If you are the person we need to join our Client Services Team and are looking for a company with a start-up mentality, please apply! Please provide a resume and cover letter detailing why you would be the perfect fit for this opportunity.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.