To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Joseph, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Distribution Center Order Filler
Hillyard, Inc. • Saint Joseph, MO
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Primary responsibilities include preparing orders by processing requests, pulling materials, packing boxes and placing orders in the delivery area and kit assembly. The Distribution Center Order Filler contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and pickup
- Keep a clean and safe work environment
- Report any discrepancies to management
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Safely operate and maintain warehouse equipment
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have operator certification on power dolly and forklift or be able to attain certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy necessary and SAP experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic math skills
- Independent worker
High School diploma or GED required
The Distribution Center Personnel's physical demands include: maximum occasional lift of 50 lbs to 72 inches; maximum frequent lift of 30 lbs to 72 inches; maximum constant lift of 50 lbs to 44 inches; maximum frequent carry of 10 lbs for 10 ft; maximum constant carry of 50 lbs for 10 ft; maximum occasional horizontal and vertical push/pull force of 100 lbs; maximum frequent horizontal and vertical push/pull force of 10 lbs; maximum occasional horizontal pull force of 150 lbs at 30 inch height for 10 ft; maximum constant grip force of 10 lbs; maximum constant climb on/off equipment 11 inches; constant forward reach of 36 inches; constant lateral reach of 24 inches; frequent reach overhead of 72 inches; constant bending; constant trunk rotation; constant neck rotation; frequent neck flexion; occasional neck extension; frequent hand coordination; occasional fine motor coordination; constant balance; constant wrist flexion/extension; constant leaning; constant standing; constant walking. PDC Level: VERY HEAVY based on frequency of lifts required and push/pull force
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled