Ultimate Staffing is assisting our client in finding the right candidate to join their organization. This client has a an outstanding product that assists with identifying management obstacles in an organization. You will be need to have a combination of Technical knowledge and ability to comprehend different situations and present solutions to the end users. If you are looking to move from a development role to a more interactive client facing role I would like to talk to you about your background.
You will be joining a team of 3 and will be looked upon for ideas and input as the company expands. This role will be in office Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (with a little flexibility if needed)
This is not a REMOTE position and will not be considered
- Interact with End Users, Software Engineers, and Business teams.
- Present to groups ranging from 5 - 500
- Be the Subject Matter Expert
- Provide support in relation to Product Management, Engineering and Marketing
- Limited Travel - Roughly 10% Local and International
- BS/BA Degree
- 4+ Years technical experience, product management, sales support.
- Extensive Server Support for Clients
- Jira and Confluence Experience
- Effective Communication both Written and Verbal
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Confluence (Physical Geography)
Server Supported Gaming