A growing company in San Francisco is looking to fill an immediate opening for an experienced Facilities Coordinator. If you have a talent for organizing and running large operations, you might excel as the new Facilities Coordinator for the San Francisco office. As the Facilities Coordinator, there will always be something to do. The main responsibilities of the position include:
• Organizing day-to-day operations by working with the management and administrative teams
• Supporting the maintenance and facility staff with various duties to ensure compliance with local health and safety regulations, including performing thorough inspections
• Coordinating with outside contractors to complete necessary repairs and maintenance
• Communicating and discussing with staff about steps that need to be taken to meet high standards of cleanliness and organization.
• Keeping track of on-site activities and business transactions to optimize orderliness.
• Using systems that are in-place to properly account incoming requests and solutions taken
We are looking to fill this open position immediately, so please contact Johnny Ku at Email blocked - click to apply
with your resume for immediate consideration
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Facilities experience a plus
Please contact Johnny Ku at Email blocked - click to apply
with a copy of your resume for immediate consideration!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.