To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northbrook, IL 60062
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Northbrook, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a well-known Manufacturing company located in Northbrook, seeks a temporary-to-hire Customer Service Representative. This position reports to the Operations Director and plays a vital role in the success of the company.
- Customer Service Representation compiles and maintains records of business transactions.
- Data entry of all orders, sample request, and send out confirmations within 24 hours of entering order.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of processing order requests & projects.
- Provide assistance to customers, support sales force and maintain open communication.
- Capable of working accurately, efficiently and is able to follow up on pending matters.
- Monitor requests/project status, back order expediting, shipping discrepancies, and missing documents
- Contact customers when orders are delayed or cancelled.
- Provide quality service while continuously striving for improvement and consistency.
- Filing and organizing paperwork pertaining to all orders along with supporting correspondence.
- Extensive contact with all levels of management, sales staff, shipping & plant.
- Back-up for front desk and receptionist.
Education, Training and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Associate Degree required
- Must be proficient in computer skills
- 1+ year of Customer Service experience
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to listen to intended details attentively.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Technical Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)