Imagine a career where you positively impact fellow Hair Stylists through serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, as well as demonstrating an exceptional Guest Experience. Start your career with Hair Cuttery or Bubbles today!
As an Assistant Salon Leader, you will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the salon, as well as manage the salon in the Salon Leader’s absence. You will also spend your time working behind the chair to provide education and consulting to your guests regarding the best service and Home Hair Care products, so they may recreate their new look at home!
As an Assistant Salon Leader, you will:
• Benefit from the wide range of services you can offer to your clients including cuts, styles, highlights, color, permanent waves, relaxers and up dos
Benefits for Salon Associates:
● Free Advanced Education by REDKEN Certified Professionals, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that’s ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE!
PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!
Assistant Salon Leader Requirements:
● Ability to demonstrate a passion for people and customer service
● Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance
● Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
● Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
● Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
● Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
● Strong organizational and follow up skills
● MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligibility to work in the United States
● 6+ months experience in a salon environment performing hair services AND basic math skills
At the Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, you can build a Career for Life!
The Hair Cuttery Family of Brands provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants.
- Active Listening
- Business Requirements
- Customer Service