Our client, a prominent health plan, is seeking an experienced Manager of Healthcare Data Analytics to join the team in a permanent, ful-time capacity. if you are a SAS expert, with strong healthcare data experience and regulatory knowledge to include CMS and/or STARS looking to expand on your leadership experience, please read on and apply:
Daily Responsibilities of the Manager of Healthcare Data Analytics:
- Facilitates daily tasks necessary to report Quality programs such as HEDIS and Med Stars.
- Leads the relationship between HEDIS vendor and enterprise.
- Facilitates daily tasks necessary to report Quality programs such as HEDIS and Medicare Star. -
- Manage, direct, and develop staff by providing training, feedback and coaching. Ensure staff meets all regulatory requirements and comprehends and complies with best practice methodology, professional standards, and internal policies and procedures.
Requirements for the Manager of Healthcare Data Analytics:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years related healthcare industry experience
- 5+ years of SAS experience
- Minimum 1+ year(s) of supervisory experience
- Requires experience with effective/skillful project execution
- Requires demonstrated experience/ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
Hours for the Manger of Healthcare Data Analytics:
- Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm | With some flexibility
Advantages of Manager of Healthcare Data Analytics:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- FSA Options
- Tuition Reimbursement
Interested in being considered for Manager of Healthcare Data Analytics:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Manager of Healthcare Data Analytics
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare Effectiveness Data And Information Set