Our media client is looking for a legal analyst to join our Law Enforcement Response Team. This team of passionate, dedicated legal professionals specializes in
responding to the legal process (e.g., subpoenas) for user data. The position demands an adaptable, passionate, self-driven, high-caliber legal analyst that thrives in
a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• Processing and responding to a large volume of legal requests in a timely manner and in accordance with applicable law and our terms of service.
• Responding to inquiries from attorneys and law enforcement regarding legal requests.
• Handling highly sensitive information with complete discretion.
• Participating in an on-call emergency escalation rotation and testifying in court as needed.
• Spotting issues and escalating as appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certificate, and/or one to three years of legal experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
• Has strong analytical and organizational skills, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple
• Consistently demonstrates excellent judgment as well as the ability to produce high quality
• Outstanding communications skills, including written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Maintains high ethical standards and professional integrity at all times.
• Displays a positive energy, enthusiasm, and ability to cope with stress.
• Experience in Internet and/or high technology areas of business strongly preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.