Afni is hiring a Client Services Manager to serve as the single point of contact for Client Partners and Operational Managers, working to instill confidence, loyalty and trust in Afni. The Client Services Manager will act as the subject matter expert / project manager for program(s) supported. The incumbent will be involved in the day to day operations, decision-making and center support to resolve problems and identify performance gaps.
What you will be doing:
* Serve as a point of contact for client vendor and operational management and work to instill confidence, loyalty and trust in Afni.
* Ensure client satisfaction and retention through effective, timely communication. This includes striving to understand our client's business strategies and providing consultative services that position Afni as a solution to their business needs.
* Generate and present Operational Reviews to highlight program performance. This includes analyzing, evaluating and reviewing operational successes and challenges. Facilitate and participate in daily/weekly performance update calls and quality calibrations.
* Partner with Afni 's Project Management team on the implementation of Client's programs -- including call routing set-up, project plan development, reporting set-up and overall on-going project management and coordination. This includes monitoring and analyzing qualitative and quantitative measurements to ensure program adherence. Serve as the client's primary POC once the project is up and running in steady state. Be actively involved in monthly invoicing process by working with the Center management teams to collect and review billable hours and analyze monthly KPI metrics to determine discounts and/or incentives. This includes partnering with Corporate finance team to ensure appropriate back up and documentation is completed timely and accurately.
* Build and foster new and existing client relationships. This includes gathering important, strategic customer insight by listening, probing and asking the right questions to uncover business challenges and seeking to provide creative solutions. Collect, analyze and present appropriate program data from the perspective of improving overall performance and quality. Assist in the development of operational action plans to achieve ongoing improvements in key performance areas.
* Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Center management teams through on-going support and coordination of client communications. Work closely with Center management teams to prepare staffing timelines, analyze call arrival patterns, monitor and drive performance management, create and document actions plans and work closely with the corporate support teams to make necessary adjustments.
* Provide specialized performance-based analysis reports. Create and maintain specialty, transfer and ad hoc reports.