Warehouse / Forklift Driver needed for a temp to hire position in Central Houston (77008)!
Shift - 7:30AM - 4:30PM - Monday to Friday - position is paying up to $13/hr!
- Responsible for off-loading, put-away, picking and staging of equipment and parts while providing professional quality customer service to all internal and external customers. For the accountability and movement of all materials within the warehouse and overall appearance. Responsible to follow all safety practices.
- Operate Forklift as needed to load/unload products
- Ensure all items are received per procedure and stocked
- Maintain Inventory and Prepare Cycle Counts
- Maintain Warehouse and Forklift by following required maintenance and housekeeping and Safety procedures
- Ability to operate a forklift safely and work in a fast-paced warehouse
- Ability to work in warehouse that is not climate controlled
- Must be eligible to be Forklift certified in 90 days
What YOU need to be qualified:
- Candidate MUST be comfortable working with computer programs via tablet or scanner
- AS400 experience
- Bilingual - Spanish highly preferred
- Be dependable and work well in a team environment.
- Must have adequate forklift skills
- Must be able to read and write
- 2-3 years industrial forklift experience
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to clear background, drug test, and physical
E-mail Resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.