* Minimum HS Diploma (or GED)
* Minimum 2 years of industry related experience
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Quality assurance experience preferred
* Knowledge of insurance or healthcare industry
* Knowledge of claim payment and process preferred
* Communication (written, verbal and listening), interpersonal, time management, project and analytic skills
* Ability to understand methodology for multiple positions in order to identify issues.
* Ability to maintain consistent quality and production standards
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS Office Suites, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As a Medical Quality Assurance Auditor with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Optional and dependent life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* 401(k) employer matching
* Paid time off (earn 20 days per year)
* Paid company holidays
* Floating holiday
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Program
Summer hours = Memorial Day to Labor day we get off two hours early EVERY FRIDAY!!
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.