National Technology Accounts- National Talent Team Manager
Flexible U.S. Office Location
The National Technology Accounts (NTA) National Talent Team Manager will be responsible for developing and managing a team of full-time contract resources within the NTA program. This person will set an overall forward-thinking strategic vision for the National Talent Team program. The National Talent Team Manager will create specific recruitment objectives that are in line with NTA account needs and resource demands. Additionally, the manager will partner with the NTA Account Development leaders to understand client requirements and position existing National Talent Team resources. Finally, in coordination with Protiviti, Managed Technology Solutions (MTS) and the Technology Practice Group (TPG) field contract teams, the Manager will work to position National Talent Team staff to fill relevant resource needs. The position reports directly to the Executive Vice President of National Technology Accounts.
- Define job descriptions for in demand positions of the National Talent Team program
- Define hiring profiles and requirements for National Talent Team resources
- Closely collaborate with the Director of Fulfillment to identify talent for the National Talent Team program
- Closely collaborate with the NTA business development team to position talent in the program
- Provide oversight of consultant team for items to include: performance coaching and reviews, compensation, and career development
- Participate in recruiting of talent and lead the hiring and onboarding process
- Support NTA business development team in client opportunities to position skills and talent on the team
- Drive and maintain high-levels of National Talent Team utilization in line with business standards.
- Track the overall performance of National Talent Team and define key performance indicators
- Closely monitor competitors’ recruitment strategies
- Promotes and supports an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion are championed
- Supports and encourages adoption of the Robert Half Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and the Corporate Compliance and Ethics Program
- 8+ years experience of relevant experience, with a proven track record of success in IT staffing and professional services.
- Experience in technology skills and processes is strongly desired.
- Experience as a TPG Recuiting Manager or Full-time Contracting Staffing Executive desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience communicating with executive level audiences.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Prior experience managing full-time technology contract workers and teams a plus.
- Ability to collaborate across the organization.
- Experience in developing dashboards and reports.
- May require domestic travel, dependent upon company guidance and federal, state and local guidelines.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to National Technology Accounts- National Talent Team Manager.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to National Technology Accounts- National Talent Team Manager.
You may submit your application materials online or call
for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
TX PRO DALLAS