To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dublin, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Public Relations
Cardinal Health • Dublin, OH
Posted 20 days ago
Public Relations is responsible for the development and implementation of public and media relations strategies to advance business and reputation goals. Encompasses public relations and awareness building strategies, both national, trade and social media relations, and issues management.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of media relations and social media principles, communications tools and measurement processes.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of audiences, traditional and emerging communication channels and best practices.
- Ability to build strong communications plans connected to business goals and deliberately selects and applies best-in-class communication strategies, processes, channels and practices to meet business objectives and desired outcomes.
- Demonstrates strong experience with issues management and crisis communications. Directs issues management programs and manages communication in crisis situations.
- Develops and leads communication campaigns and strategies.
- Writes, reviews, edits and produces clear, concise communications for key audiences, drawing upon business and communication expertise. Selects writing style based on desired target audiences aligned to business goals and key stakeholders and modifies it to be channel appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal business executives, leaders and stakeholders as well as external partners and media.
- Demonstrated ability to influence key constituencies internally and externally based on insight, persuasive written and verbal communications skills and strong relationships. Able to communicate with all levels internally and externally. Builds constructive relationships across the organization and builds trust and rapport with internal and external partners.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- 5+ years experience in related field
- Deep PR experience to include social media
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.