St Francis Hospital
At St. Francis-Emory Healthcare, we recognize that our patients deserve qualified, engaged, and competent healthcare professionals. And we know that our healthcare professionals deserve a working environment that is safe, leaders who are visible and supportive, and opportunities to grow and develop in their chosen disciplines. The heart of St. Francis is in its people, making our hospital a family that only the best is invited to join. If you feel that your skills and compassion fit with our vision for healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Collects and enters patient demographic, personal and financial information. Enters physician orders for prescribed tests, supplies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or completion of GED equivalent.
- None required.
- Customer service experience in healthcare is preferred.
Licensure / Certification(s):
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to type 50 wpm with minimal errors
- Competent in computers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Read, write, and communicate clearly in English
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Computer proficiency
- Organize and prioritize work, work independently, meet deadline
- Work collaboratively with others in a complex healthcare setting
- Excellent internal and external customer serviceLifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Health Care
- Problem Solving