To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FT Leasing Consultant (Greenhouse Apartments)
Bell Partners Corporate • Seattle, WA
Posted 6 days ago
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent service to all residents, prospects and visitors to the communities
- Effectively lease apartments and sell properties products and services in accordance with budget guidelines
- Follow Fair Housing Standards in all matters when working with prospects and residents
- Follow up on leasing traffic entries and monitor traffic trends
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of property and that of major competition
- Conduct outside marketing activities in order to position Bell communities as communities of choice
- Coordinate the application review for each lease including credit and income verifications
- Complete lease packets and files for each resident to include the lease, all addendums and other proper documentation as indicated on checklist
- Ensure the condition of leased apartments prior to move-in, including a final inspection and walk through with resident
- Follow up with residents throughout their lease terms and coordinate the renewal process for each lease
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, ensuring their needs are met
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong marketing, creativity skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, and ability to use computer
- Knowledge of Onesite, Yieldstar or other similar programs preferred
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate support of BAL strategic drivers
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully work on a team
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Must be able to understand directives both orally and in writing
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful; mature, flexible in any situation, able to shift priorities
- Must be able to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions
- Must present a professional image
- Must be resourceful and well organized
Education and Background:
- BA/BS in business, sales or related field, relevant experience or a combination
- 1+ years multi-family leasing experience or 1+ years B2B selling experience desired
Bell Partners, Inc. (“BPI” or the “Company”) is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.