To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA
- Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
- Phone: (502) 855-4316
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
TERRITORY SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation • Spokane, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is one of the nation's largest manufacturers of metal roof and wall panels for residential and commercial building construction. We are currently seeking a qualified Territory Sales Manager with experience in the Building Products industry to support our Spokane, WA plant. This individual shall possess the sales know-how to maximize territory profitability, strategically position Metal Sales products with targeted accounts, and increase opportunities by building relationships through customer channels and all market segments.
The territory for this role is eastern Washington, northern Idaho, and northwestern Montana. Expected travel is up to 75%.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You'll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Distributor and contractor sales activities in the respective sales territory
- Routinely visiting customer locations to maintain value-added relationships
- Performing new customers calls and activities to generate additional business
- Providing high level customer service in answering and following up on customer inquiries
- Communicating regularly with fellow Sales Representatives, Customer Service Representatives, Estimators and operations teammates
- Providing quotes and managing pricing to meet margin goals and expectations
- Contributing input on industry and market trends, and competitive offers
- Communicating demand forecast and trends regularly to support inventory planning
- Achieving 100% of forecast monthly
- Performing site visits and documenting issues to help resolve field problems
- Delivering product knowledge training classes to distributor and contractor customers
- Routinely reading trade journals and attending industry-specific events to stay current on product knowledge and industry trends
- Using CRM (Infor) to manage territory activities and results
The most qualified candidates will have:
- 3 years outside sales experience preferably the building materials industry
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing preferred
- Sales and estimating experience with metal roof and wall panels is desired
- Demonstrated experience moving prospects through proposal, evaluation, negotiation, and closing stages
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with any level in an organization
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task, work independently and as part of a team
- Unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction and commitment by conducting business with integrity and high ethical standards
- Desire to be a successful contributing part of a well-established growth company
- Advanced computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CRM software
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record required
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately owned company
- Competitive base pay with monthly bonus/incentive potential
- Company car with gas card
- Company cell phone and travel/expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - effective on your first day!
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Wellness program
- And more!
We appreciate you reviewing this Sales opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V