Addus HomeCare is hiring Caregivers (in home Caregivers) throughout Delaware. With over 20 years of service in the State of Delaware, we take pride in our longevity in the community. We provide a range of services for seniors and people with disabilities so they may live independently in their own home. If you are a CNA, in school to become a CNA, or have 75 hours of documented Home Care training, we have immediate openings. Employment is steady and hours can be flexible to accommodate school, personal or family needs. With the recent growth of our office, Home Health Aides are able to work up to 30 hours or more a week. Newly graduated students welcome to apply. Now offering $13/hr!
At Addus HomeCare we offer our team the best benefits:
* Competitive Starting Wages - $13/hr
* Travel Time and Mileage Pay
* Vacation pay - includes part-time employees
* 401k Options Offered
* Flexible Scheduling - YOU PICK YOUR HOURS!
* Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
* Cases close to home - Short Commutes
* Immediate work after Orientation - Same Day Available
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Follow a care plan/service plan for the client and report on completed tasks
* Assist with personal care (bathing, dressing, meal preparation)
* Provide routine house cleaning
* As part of the client's Health Care Team, a Home Health Aide must observe and report any changes in client's condition
* Promote our positive image in the community as the leading home care provider
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or GED or one year experience of in-home care services
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
* COVID vaccination required for employment.
* No Experience Required
- Home Care
- Well Being And Personal Care