• Responsible for the daily and long-term asset management of IT computer hardware within the organization
• Receive equipment, verify item received and log in inventory
- Maintain hardware lifecycle and IT asset inventory
- Processes and ensures the accuracy of damage and defective returns
- Track lifecycle, maintenance and decommissioning of IT assets
- Ensure standards, guidelines and controls are maintained
- Preform audits and inventory reviews
- Track progress and follow-up of issues and assist with troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Associate’s Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; Or High School diploma and five (5) years equivalent experience performing in an asset management role
• Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or tasks simultaneously.
- Analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Asset Management Specialist
or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Asset Management Specialist
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Complex Problem Solving