Partial Remote: Mondays and Fridays Remote - 3 days a week onsite (Tuesday - Thursday) in one of the following office locations: Purchase, NY or Florham Park, NJ
The Data Analyst is a hands-on position focused on defining the data needs for the enterprise data warehouse. The position will work within IT to help the customer create an industry-leading data warehouse that measures performance of all aspects of the company s operations.
- Works with business stakeholders and IT teams to define data needs for the enterprise data warehouse
- Creates source to target mapping documents to capture application data elements for loading from source systems into the enterprise data warehouse
- Collaborates with ETL team to ensure that source to target mappings are correctly translated into ETL code
- Performs data validation to confirm data is moved into the data warehouse correctly
- Works with reporting teams to assist them in understanding the data warehouse model and optimal ways to use it
- Knowledge of Guidewire Policy Center, Guidewire Claims Center, SAP FS-RI & SAP FS-CD applications and their data is a huge plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- 5+ years of data warehouse experience
- 5 years P&C Insurance subject matter experience (Policy and Claims)
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Data Warehousing, ETL and BI Architectures, concepts and frameworks
- Capable of creating and tuning Semantic layer Reporting Views
- Capable of facilitating data discovery sessions involving business subject matter experts
- Knowledge of RDBMS platforms (e.g. SQL Server, DB2) with experience in generating DDL
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
For more information please contact Brian Otten ator
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.
- provided by Dice
- Business Intelligence
- Claim Processing
- Data Warehousing
- Ibm Db2