To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Acct Manager
Neovia Logistics Services LLC • Irving, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lead the activities of Neovia managed transportation services at the account level to ensure maximum operational performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Manages the activities of transportation supervisor(s) and / or transportation analyst(s), ensuring the optimal performance of load planning, reporting, analysis, and freight settlement functions. Being the escalation point from the operational transportation teams in the local facilities for transportation related matters.
- Ensures highest levels of customer service and support are delivered to internal and external clients.
- Develops processes and standard operating procedures (Neovia Operating System) for managed transportation activities.
- Tracks KPIs within the Neovia Operating System.
- Serves as primary customer contact at the operations account management level. Interface for all client related transportation activities including site visits, project discussions & quarterly business reviews.
- Lead periodic operational reviews: KPIs, Operations, and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Ensures professional and timely communication between operations team and customers (internal and external). Communicate with the Logistics Facility Managers, the local Transport Team in charge of the execution of daily business and the Commercial Manager for the customer
- Coach and lead staff, including recruiting, counseling, and delivering performance reviews and employee development plans.
- Escalates carrier performance issues to the transportation procurement team.
- Leads new carrier, supplier, and customer on-boarding
- Participates in bid events to Identify cost savings opportunities through improvements in routing, ordering, or carrier selection.
- Identify, execute, and track continuous improvement activities in internal and external processes.
- 5-7 years transportation, supply chain, or logistics experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience
- Continuous improvement or project management experience
- Experience with Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) system or leading TMS
- Experience with all modes of transportation (air, ocean, parcel, truckload, LTL)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Advanced to Expert skills with MS Office
Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work; however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting item weighing up to 15 pounds.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas