To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Bernardino, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Forklift Operator - All Shifts
DSC Logistics, Inc. • San Bernardino, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
OPEN HOUSE WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17TH
Location: DSC Logistics - 5690 Industrial Parkway, San Bernardino, CA 92407
Date: Wednesday, January 17th, 2018
Time: 11:00am to 4:00pm
Shifts hiring for:
Must have at least 6+ months of recent Stand-Up Lift experience.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
- Load, unload, pick, putaway, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner.
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all DSC policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations.
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learnings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift and meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Experience in large logistics/ distribution center
- Knowledgeable of RF systems in logistics environment.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
DSC Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is DSC’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.