You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Capitol Hyundai, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Our market is hot and as a result we have an abundance of internet and phone leads from customers looking to purchase or lease vehicles from us every day. While many businesses are laying off, we are looking to add to our eSales team in order to keep up with the demand. This is not car sales job, no waiting on customers in the showroom, no test driving cars. You will be working in the office responding to leads that are sent to the dealership via the internet and handling the phone calls for customers looking to purchase from us.
eSales Agent Purpose:
The eSales Agent is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact the dealership via the internet to purchase new and/or pre-owned vehicles. The eSales Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate, and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software, and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The eSales Agent will be trained to understand all products and services offered and will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs. We offer a huge ad budget, easy to use systems, and a great work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy, and professionalism.
• Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
• Generate sales appointments.
• Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience.
• Effectively utilize lead management tools.
• Compile all necessary reports, forms, and other documentation on a timely basis.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction, and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong MS Office Suite computer skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work in call center environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver's license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.