At BoxLunch, we're committed using our love of pop culture to do something amazing: eliminate hunger. With every $10 spent, we donate a meal to Feeding America that directly benefits the communities we are in.
As a BoxLunch Part-Time Assistant Manager - Level 1, you'll be a huge part of our success by supporting the store leadership team in providing the best customer experience, ensuring that fellow fans can get their hands on the merch they love. You'll use your fandom knowledge to help train new recruits and ensure their success, and also support the management team in daily operations and meeting sales targets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return. They'll be impressed by your product knowledge, customer experience skills, and use of the Force
- Step in and step up when needed. You'll cover the sales floor and provide leadership support when your Manager gets pulled away
- You've got the keys to the kingdom, and you're not afraid to use them! You'll open and close the store, as needed
- Work the register; you'll process sales transactions and use your fandom knowledge to drive add-on sales using additional benefits such as BOPIS and curbside pickup. We'll need you to also be able to close out the register and communicate and shortages or overages to your Store Manager
- Understand store sales plan, comp sales goals, and key KPIs: UPT and ADT
- Assist with planogram changes including store map, wall, fixture, & merchandising mix
- Let your voice be heard! You'll communicate fashion trend information to management and respective HQ partners
- While we welcome wizards, we don't like it when spells are stolen. You'll work with Store Management to ensure there's no misuse of spells and wizardry around theft
- Support the maintenance of the mother ship; you'll help keep the stock room organized and the store tidy
- Help develop and retain a super collaborative, passionate team to run your store alongside you
- Any other activities as assigned by your Store Leader
- At least 1 year of retail store experience. If you're passionate about philanthropy & all things pop culture, you're in the right place!
- You have Avenger-like skills: communication, time management, professionalism, operations, and a drive to develop your peeps
- You'll have to be at least 18 years of age to join the fandom force
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- The usual retail stuff (with or without reasonable accommodation): able to navigate your way around the store, merchandise product utilizing approved store equipment, and pack and unpack boxes of awesome merch that may weigh up to 50 pounds
- Training And Development
- Operations Management