Lendmark Financial Services is a consumer finance company that specializes in providing direct and indirect personal loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans, and merchant retail sales financing services. Lendmark operates 319 branch locations throughout Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Ohio, Texas and Washington. .
We are an Equal Opportunity and eVerify participating employer.
The role of Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with Lendmark Financial Services objectives. Develops new business; provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. In addition, achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships. Provides leadership, training and supervision; delegates day to day operations to the Assistant Branch Manager or other branch personnel.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and motivate staff to meet goals and objectives relating to branch profitability, loan volume, credit quality, delinquency and expense. Make loan decisions up to established lending limits, close consumer loans, and collect accounts in more critical stages of delinquency while ensuring adherence to state and federal guidelines.
- Actively pursue business development relationships within his/her community. Sell products and services to meet sales goals.
- Manage matters regarding hiring, staffing, training, performance reviews and terminations as applicable. Establish lending authority for associates.
- Ensure a high quality of client service. Assist clients with the implementation of solutions, and monitor overall client satisfaction.
- All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent education or related experience required
• 1-5 years of consumer finance experience, related industry and/or related management experience
• Effective communication, organizational and sales skills
• Personnel management skills and budgeting skills
• Proficient working knowledge of industry related lending software, Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word Applications
• Bilingual, Spanish/English, preferred
• Ability to relocate
• Industry related experience
• Normal office environment
• Ability to travel, occasionally overnight