Do you enjoy managing puzzles? Do you enjoy scheduling and a challenge to be creative? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors? Are you able to remain calm and get things done under the pressure of deadlines and on a short scheduling notice? Do you want to be a key healthcare scheduler and work with a small supportive Home Care team? If so, this scheduling and staffing position may be a good fit.
The Home Health Scheduler / Staffing Coordinator is expected to manage a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling and dispatching service for Home Care Clients.. The healthcare Scheduling Staffing Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CareGivers in order to provide the highest home care quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. Time management & creativity skills a must in the healthcare industry for Home Care services. The Home Health experience requires a coordinator paying attention to detail.
Primary Healthcare Home Care Scheduler Responsibilities :
- Manage home care incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain Client and CareGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships in healthcare.
- Coordinate, schedule, mediate, and log all staffing and dispatching activity utilizing the software system for healthcare home care services.
- Follow up and coordinate with all Client and employee logistics while staffing to ensure their home care problems are resolved and improving home health home care services.
- Schedule and enter accurate client and CareGiver records in the home care software system. Updating home health notes pertaining to the clients home care visits.
- Increase client loyalty to by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs by effectively scheduling & providing home health healthcare needs.
- Schedule follow up with all employees and Client issues to ensure problems are resolved and communicated. Scheduler must be have an eye for home care detail and healthcare.
- Staff, schedule, design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of home care service hours in Home Health. Dispatch with detail instructions and healthcare requirements.
- Schedule and provide staffing with Client and CareGiver Introductions and communicate to the Client/Client Representative the date and time of the Intro.to meet healthcare expectations in Home Care Home Health.
- Schedule and capture opportunities to increase Home Health service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality home care as the Scheduler / Staffing manager.
- Manage new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the healthcare software system and work with Home Health Care team to communicate and schedule the Home Care Care Consultation.
- Maintain and staff regular attendance at the office to execute home health job responsibilities in Healthcare.
- Scheduling & Staffing requires open and effective communication with colleagues, empolyees, clients and family members. Effectively build relationships with staff & clients to provide a favorable home health setting promoting an expert home care environment.
- Adheres to all Home Care Home Health company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the Healthcare Home Health Home Care Team.
+ Education/Experience Requirements :
- High school graduation or higher
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.