Kforce has a client in search of a Project/Program Manager in Seattle, WA.
- BS or MS degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent experience in an IT-related field
- 8-10+ years of experience required
- Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities
- Experience of procurement and logistics, strong focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, hectic, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards
- Project/task prioritization and schedule development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.