To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Walpole, MA
- Benchmark Senior Living
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dishwasher-Full & Part Time, Weekend/Weekday
Benchmark Senior Living • Walpole, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dishwasher performs dish-washing duties in accordance with current applicable Health Department regulations and established Benchmark policies and procedures. S/he performs these duties under the direction of the Dining Services Director or Cook.
Full Time Morning Weekday Hours
Part Time Weekend Hours
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Dispose of all food, waste and trash in accordance with established Health Department regulations
* Empty and clean all kitchen garbage barrels
* Sweep floors, walk in freezer, refrigerator and under all equipment
* Mop floors and clean out mop bucket
* Clean all kitchen equipment, tables and counters
* Report all safety incidents and accidents and all unsafe and unsanitary conditions immediately to supervisor
* Clean inside of dishwasher, doors, and drain
* Cleans all sinks and disposals in the kitchen
* Take out trash, boxes, and pt liners back in trash barrels
* High school diploma or equivalent
* One-year dietary experience in a restaurant
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Must be able to interact effectively with residents and staff
* Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
* Lift up to 50lbs
* This is primarily a standing position where an employee may be required to stand in one place for extended periods of time. They also will be exposed to extreme heat and cold temperatures.
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!